The current version is 2.1 (April 29, 2015), tested on WordPress 4.1.
» Download Kusarigama (347 KB, .zip)
Note: previous versions and full SVN history are available on GitHub.
Version 2.1 (April 29, 2015)
- Improved markup for structured data (microformats.org)
– Better management of sticky posts in archive pages.
Version 2.0 (January 15, 2015)
- Full typography revision, with Google Fonts integration
– Added a new font-type option with mixed serif/sans-serif typography
– Kusarigama has now a HTML5 doctype
– Support for Google Universal Analytics code snippet
– Tested on WordPress 4.1
– Bugfixing and minor code imprvements
Version 1.1 (November 24, 2011)
- A new skin named “Verderio” has been added to the project.
– New sidebar position option: now you can choose if you want the sidebar to be on the right or on the left of the main column.
– New font type option to choose between serif or sans-serif font.
– Stylesheet update: better font-size management (px to %) and some fixing dued to IE retro-compatibility.
Version 1.0.1 (September 30, 2011)
- Kusarigama is now released under a GPL license.
– Minor changes to fit some WordPress.org guidelines.
Version 1.0 (September 29, 2011)
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.